Friday, April 10, 2009

The Art Of Stunting!

So me and my man was in the streets of good old baltimore city trying to get that fire! So I calls my man red(name is hidden to protect his identity) so he like yea I'm good on a half so we like cool. We get to the meeting spot I make the call and guess what????? Yea you fucking guessed right no fucking answer!!!! Why do people do that dumb shit? First off you missing out on money I thought that's why you did what you do??? Second its like damn give a common courtesy and be like something came up I can't make it or some type of info. Is that to much to ask??? So now I'm back in da crib and no goods!!!! So now let me tell all you fuckers out dare if you are selling goods with the purpose of making money you need to be more business minded and professional with your shit!!! That is all back to my sober life!!!!!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! I got a dude who consistently does that shit. But when I do get him, his stuff is the TRUTH!!! So that's the only reason I still deal with him...when I have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is amusing. All this trouble and hassel to get some stuff which is pointless in doing.

    Maybe you didn't get an answer because he was high himself or the guy he was getting some stuff from didn't have an answer for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for businness like pratices, We are in Baltimore. Look @ our mayor. She is the right person for the job. She is not professional @ all.

    ReplyDelete