Monday, April 6, 2009

She Came To Me When I Was Not Looking

This story starts back in i guess you can say this starts in say September of 06 right. for those of you who know me some of you know me all to well. i was being the flirt that i am that big and sexy loveable huggable teddy bear that i am. i had been single for like ever last relationship ended in like 01 so yea a brother was getting it in lol. while im doing my thing i meet this girl at love night club but check this she live in va but shawty bad as shit so you know daddy aint give a damn i holla. we kicking it we talk for hours but i can just feel her holding back for some reason. i had just started talking to this girl i had meet on myspace and i was talking to her about how i was feeling about the girl in va and she was just giving me advice and what i should do and things like that. now me and the myspace shawty had yet to meet in person but Morgan home coming was around the corner i know she would be in the building and you know your boy is always in them streets! so i was like we she meet up that joint. she was down but we just kept missing each other. so like the next morning she had come over and shit if i aint know i was staring at the most beautiful woman i have yet to lay eyes on. im talking honey was Carmel like i like them. thick and curvy shanty was bad. and since that day we was like t.i and felony's. my best girl friend became me girl friend she came to me when i wasn't even looking! (i love you baby)

1 comment:

  1. Great story!

    It's always funny how the ones you love are always right in front of you, or come to you when you aren't actively looking. My story is kind of similar; ever since my boyfriend and I started dating, we've been making crazy connections with eachother. It turns out he's been physically around me almost all my life...and I didn't even know! He's lived a couple houses up from my older cousins, so I've probably had playdates with him when I was younger and didn't know. When we first started hanging out, I used to think he was following me home...then I found out he lives 3 minutes away from me! Crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete