Sunday, March 29, 2009

Citgo beef

Ok so me and wifey decide to go out and enjoy the nice weather outside and plus we needed to go pick Zoë up from her grand mom house. So wifey stops at the citgo on coldspring and wabash to full the tank up. I get up swipe the card and proceed to pump the gas. The shit stop on $11.94 I'm like what the fuck right. So a old man comes up to me and tells me they guy put his money on our pump. So me and old dude go back in to see what's good cause I'm not comming off $24.00 for no reason right. So this bitch ass african dude gonna holla out I owe the old man 12 bucks. I'm like how the fuck I owe him 12 bucks am I behind this counter pushing fucking buttons??? So I was like step out this bitch ill give you a twelve dollar ass whopin for real. So the old man called the police. We wait for them to get their and shit. The police tell us aint nothing they can do its a civil matter and shit. I'm like this nigga fucked up he need to come out of pocket. Cause I'm like how do I know my card aint get charged and what not??? So the police were like just please give the old man 12 bucks and what not and will give ur our info if u did get charged we can tell them what happen. So we give them the 12 and I can't wait to see that bitch nigga in the streets!!!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment