Sunday, March 29, 2009

All Cried Out

On this sunday as the sun tries to break through the clouded sky I sit and I think on all my feelings.

I have a lot running through my mind and I can't figure out what's right or wrong. I was told its not about right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Its just understanding and patients.

As I sit alone I try to be patient I try to wait for her to come around. I don't want to seem selfish and make her feel I am only thinking of me. Its just so hard to be in a relationship and feel all alone some time.

If love truly is meant to be for the both of us I guess I have to learn patients and spend some time alone when id rather cuddle or make love. I just guess I need to find shit to do when the lonely times roll around.

I'm hopping things will get better soon before my heart is all cried out.
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Relationships can definatley test ones patients. The thing about patients is that there are times when the person who has to be patient feels like what they are being patient for will never happen. As time goes on our patients grow weary and then you start to wonder what is wrong or what is it that your not doing right. The one thing that weve been patient for now seem unattainable. What it all boils down to is communication. We can sit and wait for someone to come around, but if they dont know that you expecting for something to change then they have no clue and your stuck wondering why the other person doesnt get it or whats taking them so long to come around. If both people can be honest and let each other know what they expect from one another then the two can work toward that common goal. Other wise u will still be sitting there wondering what the hell is up. We all need time to ourselves, some need more than others. It just really sucks when one person wants to spend so much time with their significant other, but they dont feel like they need to spend the same amount of time with u. What i think alot of people dont get is that when someone feels like they arent wanted as much as they want the other person they start to doubt alot of things in their relationship. It creates a open window for someone to come along with a ray of sunshine and fill the void of what the person is looking for in their mate. Its nothing done with any ill intentions, but it happens all the time. As far as finding things to do when the other person isnt around, alot of times you have to just to keep sane. So try coming up with a plan to work toward what u want. Else u will just be wondering when she will come around. I wont say be patient, just be commited to what u want. Patients sucks. trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard being a relationship, but even harder when you're still trying to figure yourself out. Take your time, occupy your mind and everything will work out. Trust me, it helps, and it also makes you better for your partner!

    ReplyDelete