Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wonder if she is thinking of me?

I wonder If she is thinking of me while she is at work and her boss is plucking her last nerve?
Is she thinking of me while she is in class and the teacher is all up in her ass?
I wonder is she thinking of me while she is up in the club wit her girls and the guys are all on her popin the bub?

Cause I think of her 24/7 and I just can't quit she is like my habit I'm addicted to it. Every time I am away from her I think of her. While I sit back and blow back da good green I am thinking of her. In my dreams its her even in my nightmares its her! Damn I just breath her. What if you were her?
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I know who I think it is...and I know who she better be...
    Now I just need you to confirm this...LOL

    ReplyDelete