Friday, April 17, 2009

A Night Cap

What's good bloggers? I just got in the house from chilling with baby splif! I had some things on my mind I needed to let out and hope to get some feedback from you guys! So here we go......

Monday is a holiday comming up as some of you may know 4/20 so I am trying to figure out where I am going to get the money to get my 4/20 popping off right. Then I am kind of blown cause its a monday! That means I have to get my black ass up the next morning and go to work knowing most likely I will wake up high!!!!

You know how on all the smart phones it says it comes with a full qwerty key board? I have been wondering why is their no tab button?


Can you express how you feel about something if it involves objects that you did not pay for but are in your household? If so how can you do so with out looking like an ass? Would you be wrong for doing so?



Is it possible to be in love and love another? What's your feelings on that?
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. LMAO...you are a fool for this one!!! Buuuut sure you can express how you feel about something even if you didnt pay for it...you might not be able to do shit about whatever it is...but you can share your thoughts on it...so I say let it out!!!

    I think it is possible to be in love and love another...I have a special guy that I have know for nearly a decade that I will ALWAYS love no matter my situation...but that doesnt mean that I will love the one I'm with any less nor will I let how I feel about him hinder any future relationship(s) that I have!!!

    ~Peace Ooooooooout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is possible to be in love and love another. But is love or lust? There is a difference between the two.However, there is a fine line between the two. I feel that if someone truly love somebody they don't want nobody else.

    It is like this If a cow is eating green grass in one pasture he will have no desire to go the the pasture where the grass is bad.

    Eventually you will have to chose one lover or the other.

    Bye the way why smoke weed? It is pointless.

    ReplyDelete