Friday, November 20, 2009

Damn Shame


Damn how could you put me through this? I wish i never got you and made you mine! You were nothing more than a trick. Took my money and thought the shit was funny. I guess they was right every thing that glitters damn sure aint gold. I tried to hold on to you and now that i look back it was just the thought of you that had a hold on me. Damn how I wish I would have known what i knew now, maybe my life wouldn't be upside down. Stressed and vexed damn i am a mess! You got me depending on others and feeling like a scrub, shit is real bad when i cant even afford to puff a dub! Thought i was in love found out it was lust, just was trying to get my fat ass off the bus! Now its back to square one, got to find my self another one and maybe just maybe she will be the one to save me!

1 comment:

  1. It is a shame. Lust last for a minute but love last for a lifetime.

    Justin Your stuff sounds like Blues music. Buty it is definitly poetry.

    ReplyDelete