Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just A Little Vent

Well when things are not going your way the first thing people say is pray on it. man sometimes i just want to stick that finger that's highest right at them and tell im pray on that! can pray on it really be the answer for everything? like do you tell some one who's wife and kid just died in an accident to pray on it, or do you tell the man who just lost his home and is in the middle of a ugly divorce to pray on it? in this life aint nothing sweet and aint nothing promised but death. this world gets uglier every day. Prices for wants and needs go up everyday while your pay either stays the same or gets lower in this here game of life. so times praying is just the belief you need to make it i understand that but right now this very minute i need more than belief. this feeling that i feel is enough to kill me. I am so overwhelmed this shit is taking all of my energy. will things ever work out or will it continue to cave in on me till their is nothing left? right now im feeling like if this is life do i want it? i have been fighting for 27 years when will the beating be over or do i have to fight until my life is over? They say without struggle their is no success will i been struggling where the fuck is my success? My spirit is low real real low can any thing restore it? My faith hangs in the balance, im trying to think how can i win without crossing the line? im so tired of living in a world where crime pays and hard work is overlooked! to live in a world where money is held higher than life makes me sick and aint no prescription or vaccination for this. No i am not complaining just a little vent to get the bad vibes and bullshit off my chest. i figured i would release it and let you know the things that's on my mind.

2 comments:

  1. im really feeling this.its not slways the right time to say pray on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Take it from a man who walks with God. Yes it is me Tommy 2 Chips. Yes You do feel bad and when people tell you to pray they are right but you want more. Well here is more.

    1. You are doing right to vent. That is the first step.

    2.Get with people who can encourage you. I am not saying you should go to church but I am heavily suggesting it.

    3. Change your music. Some of the Music you listen to which you think is helping you is really not. Music can help you or hurt you.

    4. Laugh. Find something to laugh at once a day. You be suprise what a little laughter can do.

    5.Dance. Do little dance. Dance makes you feel better as well.

    6.Examine your life style. If you are feeling bad look at your life style. Something in your life has to change.

    7. Focus on others. Spend more time helping others. I had trouble with one my realtives, I went to a homeless shelter and feed the homeless. I felt really good afterwards. I forgot about my problems for a while.

    That is just a few things you can do. Church and laughter are the top two things

    ReplyDelete