Monday, December 7, 2009

Gray

As I look up at the sky all I see is gray. That's funny cause I feel gray. Its a feeling of downs and it means my sight is cloudy from seeing what's in store for me. People tell me all the time cheer up its people out here doing worse than you. I feel for them as well cause worse than me is not looking to good for you. I guess what people should really tell you is stop feeling sorry for your self and do something to change the gray to a beautiful day. I'm not feeling sorry for my self just yet. Its just its not me who needs the change. I wish this person could take my gray and fill it with colors of the rainbow. I guess my canvas is just meant to be blank until you get that idea for a masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. I love this honest piece! It describes how I've been feeling recently. Keep your head up and your masterpiece will come! I'm sure it will for me as well so just think, we'll be able to look back on this and see how far along we've come :)

    Peace,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete