Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spot Light


I guess a lot of people are now seeing that fame is not all that it is cracked up to be. fame money is worse than drug money in a sense. i know i know you reading this like what the heck is he talking bout well keep reading mother fucker and you shall find out! drug money is also known as easy come easy go money, you really didn't have to work hard for it. its like ok i made enough for today let me blow it. fame money is a lil different and its said when it goes. you work hard to get to the lime light you put blood sweat and tears to get there and then you make one mistake and they can take all your money away by by endorsements by by support. see me i would rather get quite money than fame money. again i know your like what in the world is quite money. well quite money is the nigga you never hear about he in the background has just about or if not more money as these stars and celebs you see how i split it in two cause you can be a star and not be a celeb. i would never want the stress and the pressure they go throw and not to mention all the people in your business i mean we live are lives every day and have people in are business so imagine the whole world in your shit! shit i don't even want to imagine that shit. I think people forget that they are people guess what they eat they sleep and shit just like us! how many regular people cheat on the wife? is their company saying oh you fired or yea we going to give your wife your paycheck. how can you mix business with pleasure? im sure niggas not buying Gatorade cause they seen tiger woods drinking that shit. im sure niggas was not eating wheaties cause Michael Phelps was on the damn box. if i like the product i like it if i don't i don't. you cant sell me shit i don't like cause my favorite rappers favorite rapper is on the shit! what i look like a mother fucker with out free will? I swear people are so easily misguided and it makes no sense we will never be free as long as you keep letting the media and politics take away your right to question and free will! will im done for now until we meet again let my just blow your mind!

1 comment:

  1. My strategy is to not watch tv or listen to the radio, and not to take people who believe celebs do no wrong seriously. I also keep a lot of my views to myself bc I know I will hurt other ppl's feelings.

    ReplyDelete