Thursday, October 29, 2009

All For Nothing

So peep this right in march of 09 my Honda accord's engine blew after i had just finish putting money in to other parts of the damn car i was stuck out on 83 south looking stupid as fuck! so you know im pissed the fuck off right? shit no question, so im like im going to get a new used car cause its pointless in keep putting money into this joint. So im riding the MTA for about 4 or 5 months when this dude i know through my mans has this caddy going for 1300 so im like sweet. he tells me its got a new radiator and spark plugs and he was like it might need a fuel float so im like okay cool. so i buy the beast ass caddy like a month later that joint just cutting off on me and shit im like oh aint this bout a bitch! so this car has been sitting in my parking lot with a flat tire and expired tags cause ill be damn if im going to pay insurance for some shit i cant drive right now and pay to renew the temp tags that i had to turn them into 4 year tags. so i walk out my damn house this morning to throw the trash out on my way to work and i see an orange fucking sticker on my windshield and i aint new to this so i already know what it is you dig! so im like are you fucking serious like what else can go wrong with me and cars! if i didn't have a daughter i swear i wouldn't even need a damn car. now im post because im about to lose out on 1300 bucks cause if the shit get towed im not paying to get the shit out what for the shit don't run and it has a flat tire. so im thinking let me try and sell it b4 they try and tow it tomorrow or ill donate the shit. i just cant win for losing i graduated high school in 2000 why do he keep testing me? with all the other people in the world give them niggas pop quizs what's so special that you just keep hitting me with the FML situations? Well im not going to stress it either i make something happen or its all for nothing.

4 comments:

  1. damn yo! you makin' me real greatful that i live in new york where i can walk everywhere, ride a bike or hop on the train or bus to get to my destination! i feel for you yo. serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks love i can hop on a bus and a light rail but its not like driving your own ish you know. thanks for commenting on my post letting me know some one is reading follow me cause i plan to put @least 1 new one up a day for real. i got a lot on my mind and this site is my release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of putting so much money into a car and it clunks on you. Just save up to invest in soemthing you know you last or with a warranty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on wanting your own car because of the freedom. Keep keepin' on and shoot for a more reliable ride. You'll get there! Oh yeah and keep writing for release - it helps and may offer insight to others who need it.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete