Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time Out To Thank You

Damn i hate feeling down and in a shitty mood! when i need a mood lift i run to her. i love how her eyes twinkle light purple crystals. just the thought of her cheers me up. she’s so good at her job niggas try to hit it, but she is just for me. the way she warms me and makes my body tingle cant know one do it better than her unless they are exotic. i mean just the sent of her got me seeing visions and illusions of pure ecstasy! when i take you out and break you down just feeling how sticky you are, oh i know im in for a hell of a time. if this is wrong i don’t want to be right. just blow my mind and im going to inhale all of you in, take deep breathes breathing in and out girl let me savor the taste and hit it till i cant grip you any more. its as if im floating in the air. I never want to come down from a feeling like this, you make me forget my worries and take the stress away for a while you give me a break from life and i think you for that. you got me so G5ived my eyes low and my speech slow. even my woman thanks you cause when im finished hitting you im ready to EAT so she spreads her legs cause she know i got the munchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment