Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ill Do

To you I give the world just to see the twinkle in your eye and your lips crack a smile. Ill do every thing I can as a man to be the man that you look up to. Ill do every thing I can to teach you right from wrong. Ill even have tea party's and sing you a song. When you need advice or just to hear something nice you won't have to look far. Through all your ups and downs, mistakes and heartbreaks no I told you so, Just I love you so and I aint going no where. You don't have to fear cause daddy's here. No matter what you do I got your back like my name was carters because I am your Father!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. god bless you for sharing your beauty with us. you are so talented. please keep writing and try to do more with it. i will spread the word about your gift. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete