Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Life

As i can remember I was twenty five just getting by. my life was changing right before my eyes. now i have dealt with the lies and the false rumors but this time it was true. No fiction just fact. Was no time to backtrack what’s done was done and i couldn’t change that. I was happy, I was scared I shed a few tears some good some bad. Life had dealt me this hand no face cards and it was looking kind of red, but im bout my books and i was planning on making it some how. if i had to cut my way through i was in it to win it. I was going to be a man with out truly knowing what a man was supposed to be. I knew my mother did the best she could and i was going to make her proud. so here it is a week before my twenty six birthday and my honey dip gave me a present that will last me a life time. January 30th my life was no longer mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment