Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who's the Pussy? Who's the Bitch?

So as i sit here @ my desk listening to the its dark and hell is hot album. I am going back to the events that took place Friday night @ silver shadows. I am working doing my job a girl comes to me and tell me its a dude in the girls bathroom so i go and get dude up out and telling him he cant be in the women’s bathroom and this dude tell me suck his dick. so im look ok you got to go! im dragging him out and his hommie see him and laughing @ him and what not. now mind you dude is like 6’3 and 290 solid so if you was going to pop slick and jump bad why not do it right then and there? so as im getting him out the head bouncer like whoa whoa come to find out this dude is his cuz man so he go and talk it out wit home boy now im like that some bull shit im telling dude he got to dip and now you going over that bitch and basically saying its cool. so the dude walks past me and tells me he going to twist my wig back and im like oh wow! really?!?!? like ok so i am like this nigga got to go i get the other bouncer and tell him fuck wit the other yo saying he threatening my life he got to roll. so we put dude out. when the club ends him and like 3 dudes out there waiting for me and yall know me im not one to run and bitch up so im bout to go out and as i am he flash the gun @ me and the bouncer who put him out wit me grabbed me and said its not worth it. im like true so we waiting for our money that we are owed for the night and he still out there now its him and some girl he like i just want to talk to him im like we can talk soon as you go put the gun up. he like lets just talk like men and i told him you heard what i just said. so he proceeds to call me all types of bitches and pussy and my blood is boiling now but im thinking smart i been through this before i know what it feels like. back in like i want to say 05 i was robbed @ gun point down bottom and shit gun right on my forehead feeling the steel so im no stranger to this shit. I am thinking to my self though who is the bitch is it me or him? im thinking its him for not wanting to throw hands but the way im feeling its like i was the bitch for not doing shit. damn i hate this feeling shit is just eating me up and side. I am not a gangster but im far from a punk but its like niggas cant fight no more they want to take your life for stupid shit. i get to much to live for to die for showing a nigga im not a bitch or a punk i figure i don’t have shit to prove to him or any one i don’t know. so my question to my readers is what would you have done in that situation?

1 comment:

  1. LIKE YOU SAID YOU GOT TOO MUICH SHIT TO LIVE FOR, SO I WOULD HAVE DONE JUST THAT!!! NO NEED IN RSKING ANYONE'S LIFE. SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE SMART ONE! -CANDICE

    ReplyDelete